Melt the Trail
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD 2018 | 9:00 AM | GRAND PARK
2018 Melt the Trail Registration
Registration Includes: A long sleeve Sport-Tek shirt, finisher’s medal, snacks after the race, fun activities before and after the race, the chance to win a prize, and a timed route! Registrations are non-refundable even in cancellations due to weather.
Click here to register for 2018 Melt the Trail.
Nov 7th – Nov 14th 5K $20 | 10K $25
Nov 15th – Dec 5th 5K $25 | 10K $30
Dec 6th – Jan 5th 5K $30 | 10K $35
Jan 6th – Jan 26th 5K $35 | 10K $40 *t-shirt deadline
On-site registration 5K $35 | 10K $40 *t-shirt not guaranteed and Credit Card Only
Common Registration Questions:
- Will I get a t-shirt at onsite registration? On-site registration will take place during packet pick-up on Friday night (2/2) and Saturday morning (2/3). We will only have a limited number of t-shirts and sizes available on-site. Once they run out, they run out! We suggest you register by the 26th to guarantee your shirt!
- Does my child in the stroller need to pay? Children who are young enough to ride in a jogging stroller are FREE (no t-shirt included and do not need to be registered.)
- Can I run/walk with a jogging stroller? Yes you may! Jogging strollers will be asked to start in the back of the race for safety reasons
- Can my child participate in the race? This race is for ALL ages! Everyone who is able bodied to participate can sign up! We have children’s sized t-shirts and LOVE seeing whole families together!
- I want to get my face painted and cheer at the finish line, can I come without registering? Yes you may! There will be a variety of activities inside the event center which is located near the start/finish line. We ENCOURAGE family and friends to come out and cheer on your loved ones! All activities are available to you except: getting a t-shirt, receiving a medal, going out onto the timed course, and eating the food we have for the participants.
Friday, Feb 2nd from 5:00-8:00 pm at the Grand Park Event Center
Saturday, Feb 3rd from 7:00-8:30am at the Grand Park Event Center
Age Categories for 2018 Melt the Trail are listed below. First and second place male and female in each age category will receive a prize. There will also be an overall male and overall female prize awarded.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Melt the Trail!
- Registration Attendant
- Registration Attendants will administer registration for any walk-up runners & day-of registrations
- Packet Pick-Up Personnel
- Packet Pick-Up Personnel will check-in all the pre-registered runners, give them their shirt & racing bib and confirm the age group they are competing in
- Transport Official
- Transport Officials will be given a golf cart to assist with transporting Course Marshals to their positions & picking them up when all runners have passed their location
- Race Pacer
- Race Pacers will be given a golf cart and will either ride along the 5K lead, 10K lead or serve as the end pacer
- Course Marshal
- Course Marshals will be positioned strategically throughout the course to direct runners and encourage them along the way. This position is permitted to bring their own fun, creative materials to cheer on the runners
- Start/Finish Line Organizer
- Start/Finish Line Organizers will assist with lining up the crowd prior to the race starting, handing out medals to all finishers, and directing them back inside the Event Center for post-race snacks and entertainment
- Prize Allocator
- Prize Allocators will assist the finishers in determining whether they are a winner and if so, award them their prize
All new volunteers are required to go through a criminal background check. Please find the policy and application HERE.
Sponsorship Sign Up:
To sign up to sponsor Melt the Trail, please fill out the form below. Our Community Outreach Manager, Peter Erotas, will contact you regarding sponsorship opportunities. Thank you!