ASA BALES PARK
Is there anything cuter than a dog in a costume? Enter the costume contest and show off your sweet pup for a chance to win a great prize! Contests will be held at 12pm, 1pm and 2pm. Here’s how it works:
1. Pre-register below for one of three classes: Good Dog, Goofy Pooch or Wild Child.
2. Our judge will pick a Best in Class winner from each class (and you get a prize!)
3. The three Best in Class winners will compete for Best in Show!
1. The cost of a 10 ft. x 10 ft. retail or service booth space is $50. The cost of a food vendor booth space is $100. Vendors are responsible for bringing all of their own equipment (tables, chairs, tent, signage, etc.). Electricity is NOT provided. If you require electricity for your set-up, you must bring your own power source.
2. All applications must be submitted by September 1, 2021.
3. You will receive an email regarding your approval or denial status. If approved, you will have 30 days to submit your final materials including a booth agreement and payment. If these materials are not received within 30 days of approval, you will forfeit your booth space.
To sign up to sponsor Barktoberfest, please fill out the form below. We will contact you regarding sponsorship opportunities. Thank you!
Barktoberfest would not be successful without the help of our awesome volunteers each year. We are looking for individuals and groups to assist with many different positions throughout the event.
To sign-up to be a volunteer, please follow the steps below: