WESTFIELD'S TRAIL SYSTEM
Make plans to hit the trails with your friends and family on June 7-June 9! Everyone who completes the trail can redeem their passport for multiple donuts!
1. Pick up a passport from Centier Bank located at 3002 IN-32. The passport is your guide for the event which includes rules, a map, and how to earn FREE donuts. Passports will be available for pick-up at a later date.
2. Use the map inside of your passport to find the 12 sweet stops on Westfield’s trail system. *A sweet stop will be indicated by a donut-shaped sign along the trail*
3. At each sweet stop, take the donut sticker provided (it will be found on the donut-shaped sign).
4. Place the sticker in the appropriate section on your passport.
5. Once you visit all 12 sweet stops and have collected the dozen donut stickers, you can take your completed passport to the locations listed within your passport for FREE donut prizes at each location.
*Sweet stops and donut offers are only valid Friday, June 7-9*
*In order to complete this trail, you must FIRST pick up a passport!*
Q1. Where does the trail start and stop?
A1. Donut Trail Sweet Stops can be found in ANY order! As long as you find all 12, you can start wherever is most convenient for you! If you don’t think you have time to find all 12 in one day, you have 3 days to complete the trail! Starting and stopping is definitely allowed!
Q2. How will I know where the sweet stops are located?
A2. There is a small map located in each passport that designates the general area of each sweet stop (each Sweet Stop is designated with a pink donut). We will not be publishing an exact address or coordinates. The signs will be very easy to find and we will include clues to help you!
Q3. How will I know what a Sweet Stop looks like?
A3. Starting on Friday, June 7, we will have 12 signs on the trail. Each sign is considered a “Sweet Stop”. The signs will be in the shape of a donut and be between waist-shoulder high. Each sign will have a clear plastic envelope attached to the sign.
Q4. How long is Donut Trail?
A4. The entirety of the trail is 5 miles. All of the stops are on the trail system; however, participants may choose to use connector sidewalks which parallel and cross open roads. Participants will need to exercise caution and obey all traffic rules.
Q5. I have my passport, but what will I actually have to do in order to earn donuts?
A5. Each Sweet Stop sign will have an envelope on the front of it. Within the envelope will be colored stickers. When you come across each sign, you should take a sticker and put it on the appropriate space within your passport. For instance, if you come across “Sweet Stop 5” place the sticker found at that sign onto the “Sweet Stop 5” section on your passport. Each sign has a different colored sticker. Once you have found all 12 signs and have put all 12 unique stickers into your passport you can go to all of the participating donut shops and earn free donuts at each shop! Each place will ask to see your passport. If they see all 12 stickers, you can receive their free donut offer.
Q6. I have my completed passport- do I have to choose one donut shop to redeem my passport?
A6. No! Don’t sell yourself short- take your passport to both Jack’s Donuts and Titus Bakery to receive a free donut offer at each place!
To sign up to sponsor Donut Trail, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with sponsorship opportunities. Thank you!