Get out and about this fall in Westfield, complete fun missions along the way, and earn points! Join us for the Fall Scavenger Hunt. It’s easy! Follow the instructions below on how to play. You will complete missions that equal a variety of points. Try to earn the most points for a chance to win a prize at the end!
- Download the GooseChase app.
- Choose to play as a guest; or register for a personal account.
- Tap the search icon and enter the name of your game or game code (given by us – COMING SOON).
- If you’re playing as part of a team, create your team or select your team from the list if it’s already been created. If you’re playing individually, enter your player name or select your player profile if it’s already been created.
- Once in the game, you’ll be presented with the mission or or you team are attempting to complete. Mission types can include photo/video, text or GPS check in. To complete a mission, select if from the list and hit the “Snap Evidence” button.
- Make sure you’re completing mission accurately! (e.g. “Take a picture with a zebra” means take a picture with a real zebra, not next to a zebra on a computer screen). We can deduct points from your team if your submission falls short. Bonus points can also be awarded to missions accomplished in extraordinary fashion.
- Using the navigation tabs, you can keep track of how you are doing via the activity feed and the leaderboard, see notifications from the game organizer or review (and resubmit) your previous submissions.
- Most importantly, have fun! Get really creative, interact with your fellow players and organizers, and don’t be shy!
The hunt begins on Friday, November 6th at 8am and ends Sunday, November 15th at 8pm.