How to participate
Make plans to hit the trails with your friends and family on July 12-July 19! Everyone who completes the trail can redeem their passport for local treats!
1. Pick up a passport. The passport is your guide for the event which includes rules, a map, and how to earn FREE treats. Passports pick up locations will be announced at a later date.
2. Use the map inside of your passport to find the 11 yard line stops on the Monon Trail. *A yard line stop will be indicated by a sign along the trail*
3. At each yard line stop, take the sticker provided (it will be found on the front of the sign).
4. Place the sticker in the appropriate section on your passport.
5. Once you visit all 11 yard line stops and have collected the stickers, you can take your completed passport to the participating treat locations to redeem your FREE treats!
*Yard line stops and treat offers are only valid Friday, July 12- Friday, July 19*