GRAND PARK SPORTS CAMPUS
1. The Food Vendor fee is assessed based on setup size (please see pricing table above). A small food vendor has a setup size of 10 ft x 15 ft or less. A large food vendor has a set up size of 10 ft x 16 ft or more. Exceptions do apply and vendor fee will be assessed on an individual basis.
2. Electricity needed during event hours is included in the food vendor fee but you must note if you will be using it in your application below. If you require continuous overnight power (outside of event hours) to keep your product fresh, you will be assessed an additional $50 fee per night. We are not responsible for loss of product due to generator malfunction outside of event hours. If you do not require overnight power, it will be disconnected at the conclusion of event hours each day.
3. Vendors are responsible for supplying all of their own equipment (tables, chairs, tent if applicable, etc.).
4. You will receive an email regarding your approval or denial status. If approved, you will have 30 days to submit your final materials including a booth agreement and payment. If these materials are not received within 30 days of approval, you will forfeit your booth space.
5. All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2021.
1. The Retail Vendor fee is based on power needs (see pricing table above). The above pricing is based on a standard 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth space. If you have a larger setup, you may be assessed a higher fee.
2. Vendors are responsible for supplying all of their own equipment (tables, chairs, tent if applicable, etc.).
3. You will receive an email regarding your approval or denial status. If approved, you will have 30 days to submit your final materials including a booth agreement and payment. If these materials are not received within 30 days of approval, you will forfeit your booth space.
4. All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2020.
Westfield Rocks the 4th would not be successful without the help of our awesome volunteers each year. We are looking for individuals and groups to assist with many different positions throughout the event.
To sign-up to be a volunteer, please follow the steps below:
To sign up to sponsor Westfield Rocks the 4th, please fill out the form below. We will contact you regarding sponsorship opportunities. Thank you!
Rules and Regulations:
Can I bring a cooler into the event? No; coolers are not allowed at Grand Park. Event staff will ask patrons to take coolers back to their vehicles if they are brought into the event area.
Is this event free to attend? YES! All of the attractions at Westfield Rocks the 4th are completely FREE!
What time do the fireworks start? The fireworks will begin right at 10pm!
Can I bring my own fireworks? NO. Other than the event fireworks display, fireworks cannot be brought in (including sparklers).
Where is the best place to see the fireworks? Because of the size of Grand Park, you will be able to see fireworks everywhere! However this year, we will be synchronizing music to the fireworks and this can only be heard in the Concert Venue. Please refer to the map on the event homepage.
What special accommodations are provided for guests with disabilities? Parking Lot D is designated for Handicap Parking- please display your handicap parking placard. All of the fields are accessible with paved paths throughout the park.
Where can I park? All of the parking lots at Grand Park (including Pacers Athletic Center) will be open for event parking. Parking Lot C will be the closest parking lot to the event area.
Will there be shade at Grand Park? Yes! You can cool off at our shade stations on Field 8. We will also have tents in the Kid Zone.
Is there a lost and found? Yes! Please bring/pick up items at our neon green Information Tent. After the event, please fill out the form on Grand Park’s website and someone will follow up with you directly. You can access this by going to http://grandpark.org/lost-and-found-2/